DactyScan26iThe Dactyscan26i, using the same optical module of the DactyScan26, additionally integrates a user interface based on 10 3-color LEDs to facilitate the acquisition process by indicating the scanning sequence and providing quality feedback. The DactyScan26i is intended for all applications related to civil identification, e-id document issuing, border control, financials and health care.
- Technical Specification
- SDK Features
ACTIVE SCANNING WINDOW 1.0” x 1.0”, 500 dpi, Single flat finger IMAGE QUALITY AND FORMATS FBI-PIV, BSI certified, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794-4, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation INTERFACE USB 2.0 IMAGE COMPRESSION FBI certiﬁed WSQ compression; further compression formats available are JPEG and JPEG2000. SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS Microsoft Windows up to Win 10 in 32-bit and 64-bit conﬁguration IP RATING IP54 TEMPERATURE Storage: from -20°C to +60°C - Operating: from 0°C to +50°C HUMIDITY From 10 to 90% non-condensing WEIGHT 250 gr. DIMENSIONS 86 x 125 x 52,2 mm CERTIFICATIONS CE, FCC, RoHS OPTIONS DactyMatch SW
- AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP: sensing of ﬁnger placement and automatic acquisition o the image with the highest quality. Quality thresholds for images can be set through the Multiscan SDK.
- ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINTS: elimination of latent prints originating from recent scans.
- ELIMINATION OF DIRT: image is always crisp, clear and well contrasted.
- AUTOMATIC FORMAT CLIPPING: generation of any required image size according to application requirements.
- AUTOMATIC IMAGE ROTATION: correct rotation of a fingerprint image in accordance with application demands.
- DactyID26i Datasheet