DactyScan40iThe Dactyscan40i is a compact FAP45 certified fingerprint scanner integrating a 12 three color leds based graphical user interface to facilitate the acquisition process. It can be used in a wide range of applications where dual, rolled and flat fingerprint acquisition is required: eID enrolment, voter registration, border control and other public authority related applications.
- Technical Specification
- SDK Features
ACTIVE SCANNING WINDOW 1.6” x 1.6”, 500 dpi, Dual flat finger and single rolled finger IMAGE QUALITY AND FORMATS FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F (FAP45), FBI-PIV certified, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794-4, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation INTERFACE USB 2.0 IMAGE COMPRESSION FBI certiﬁed WSQ compression; further compression formats available are JPEG and JPEG2000. SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS Microsoft Windows up to Win10 in 32-bit and 64-bit conﬁguration IP RATING IP54 TEMPERATURE Storage: from -20°C to +60°C - Operating: from 0°C to +50°C HUMIDITY From 10 to 90% non-condensing WEIGHT 500 gr. DIMENSIONS 85,5 x 124 x 80 mm CERTIFICATIONS CE, FCC, RoHS OPTIONS DactyMatch SW
- AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP: sensing of ﬁnger placement and automatic acquisition of the image with the highest quality. Quality thresholds for images can be set through the MultiScan SDK.
- ROLLED FINGERPRINT CAPTURING: self adaptive to rolling speed and direction.
- IMAGE QUALITY CHECKING: dynamic estimation of ﬁngerprint image quality during scanning process.
- CORRECT POSITION AND SLAP COMPLETENESS CHECK: checks for correct finger placing; checks for incomplete slaps due to missing fingers.
- ARTEFACTS DETECTION FOR ROLLED FINGERPRINTS: controls for correct rolling of prints indicating artefact areas compromising the ﬁngerprint image.
- AUTOMATIC DIAGNOSTIC: automatic hardware and software checking.
- ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINTS: elimination of latent prints originating from recent scans.
- ELIMINATION OF DIRT: image is always crisp, clear and well contrasted.
- AUTOMATIC FORMAT CLIPPING: generation of any required image size according to application requirements.
- AUTOMATIC IMAGE ROTATION: correct rotation of a ﬁngerprint image in accordance with application demands.