DactyCardThe DactyCard is a complete, feature rich and FBI App. F certified solution for fingerprint card scanning, e.g. for state and federal criminal background checks. In addition to many new intuitive features, solution providers and system integrators can leverage on features already used worldwide with Green Bit livescans such as segmentation, sequence check, quality assessment which have been adapted and optimized for the use with FD-258 fingerprint cards. The DactyCard is available with a 60 days trial license.
- Technical Specification
- SDK Features
SUPPORTED FINGERPRINT CARDS FD-258 (others on request) IMAGE QUALITY FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F certified at 500 dpi for Epson V500 and V550 models. Other models can be certified upon request. STANDARD COMPLIANCE ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011 IMAGE FORMATS RAW, BMP, JPEG and JPEG2000 WSQ compression FBI certified SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS Microsoft Windows up to Win 10 in 32-bit and 64-bit conﬁguration PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES All libraries are provided with both the standard C interface and a wrapper for .NET EBTS OUTPUT Type-4 and type-14
- Automatic Cropping and Segmentation of single prints and 4-slaps
- Bounding Boxes can be adjusted manually if needed
- Automatic quality assessment as per NISTIR7151
- Generation of NFIQ values (1-5) for each ﬁnger
- Extended Sequence Check not only checking one-on -one but cross checking on all ﬁngers, indicating which ﬁnger has been mixed-up
- Easy in-GUI swap of ﬁngers subject to mix-up
- Details shown for each finger regarding quality, position and dimension
- Possibility to zoom into images
- Automatic merge - creation of an ‘best-of’ set of ﬁngerprints: if two cards are used for the same applicant, the DactyCard SDK automatically uses the best prints from both cards merging them in a new ‘best-of’ set.
- Manual merge – Operator’s can compare images from both cards one-to-on and then select which images to use for the ‘best-of’ set
- Image Formats: RAW, BMP, JPG, WSQ (FBI certiﬁed)