The MultiScan527g, with repsect to the MultiScan527, comes with a straight forward and simple two-buttons interface designed for all of our partners looking for a robust and easy-to-use interface to launch main acquisition modes.
Besides the different user interface the Multiscan527g offers the same features as the Multiscan527, acquiring not only 10-prints, rolls and half-palms but also all types of supplemental prints as per FBI EBTS Appendix P standard: rolled thenar (ball of palm) and hypo-thenar (writer's palm), full finger flat and rolled (distal, medial and proximal) as well as rolled fingertip impressions.
The MultiScan527g will be available starting from August 2015.
- Technical Specification
- SDK Features
ACTIVE SCANNING WINDOW 4-slaps and half-palms up to 5” x 5”, Rolled ﬁngers up to 1,6” x 1,6”, Rolled thenar to 4.5” x 3”, Rolled and Flat full ﬁnger up to 5” x 1,6”, Rolled fingertips up to 1,6” x 1,6” IMAGE QUALITY AND FORMATS FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F certified and Appendix P compliant, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794-4, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation INTERFACE USB 2.0 USER INTERFACE 2-buttons and 3-color LEDs based interface POWER SUPPLY Input 100-240 Vac, 50÷ 60 Hz, Output 5Vdc, 10W max IMAGE COMPRESSION FBI certiﬁed WSQ compression; further compression formats available are JPEG and JPEG2000. SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS Microsoft Windows up to Win 10 in 32-bit and 64-bit conﬁguration, Linux Ubuntu and Fedora distributions in 32-bit and 64-bit conﬁguration IP RATING IP54 TEMPERATURE Storage: from -20°C to +60°C - Operating: from 0°C to +50°C HUMIDITY From 10 to 90% non-condensing WEIGHT 4.9 kg DIMENSIONS 300 x 300 x 183 m CERTIFICATIONS CE, FCC, RoHS OPTIONS Foot pedal, metal transport case, smartcard and/or contactless reader as per customer requirements, DactyMatch SW
- ROLLED FINGERPRINT CAPTURING:
- HALO ELIMINATION:
- AUTOMATIC SEQUENCE CHECKING:
- CORRECT POSITION AND SLAP COMPLETENESS CHECK:
- SLIDE DETECTION FOR FLAT PRINTS:
- ROLLED ACQUISITION OF FULL FINGER AND THENAR
- LOWER VS. UPPER PALM IDENTITY CHECK:
- SEGMENTATION AND SEQUENCE CHECK FOR UPPER PALM
- UPPER PALM MEDIAL-PROXIMAL PHALANGES QUALITY AND COMPLETENESS CHECK:
- STANDARD OUTPUT FORMAT:
- AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP:
- REAL TIMA IMAGE QUALITY CHECKING:
- ARTEFACTS DETECTION FOR ROLLED FINGERPRINTS:
- ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINT:
- AUTOMATIC FORMAT CLIPPING:
- AUTOMATIC IMAGE ROTATION: